Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,671 prices entered by 471 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.229 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 32,262 kr (€3,154) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)