Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,012 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.471 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 35,208 kr (€3,363) in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)