Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,812 prices entered by 469 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.890 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,341 kr (€3,068) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)