Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.974 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 8% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 32,295 kr (€3,238) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Peterborough costs £33 (about 1 hour ago)