Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.454 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 17% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 44,400 kr (€4,247) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)