Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32767 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,387 kr (50,012₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)