Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 SEK / EGP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,184 kr (E£ 24,268) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)