Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.537 SEK / GBP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 43,603 kr (£3,779) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)