Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 SEK / ZMW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 70% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 10,374 kr (11,457 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)