Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 SEK / CDF *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,066 kr (6,714,792 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)