Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03716 SEK / AOA *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 51,654 kr (1,390,188 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)