Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01586 SEK / XOF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 18% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,262 kr (1,907,762 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (42 minutes ago)