Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.752 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 34% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,615 kr ($2,927) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)