Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 SEK / ZMW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 34,617 kr (45,842 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)