Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.908 SEK / ZMW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 36,259 kr (39,919 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (34 minutes ago)