Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.754 SEK / ZMW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 37,551 kr (49,800 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)