Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,773 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.283 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,644 kr (€3,077) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)