Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01522 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 7% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 34,196 kr (2,246,574 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)