Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01578 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 13% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,460 kr (2,437,230 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)