Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.374 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 18% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 32,084 kr (€3,093) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)