Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01237 SEK / MWK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 38% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,495 kr (1,819,057 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (15 minutes ago)