Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01573 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 43% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 50,065 kr (3,182,598 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetta costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)