Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01527 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 36% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 47,538 kr (3,113,462 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)