Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01572 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 40% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 56,197 kr (3,575,232 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)