Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.349 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 19% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,369 kr (€3,804) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)