Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.454 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 19% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 44,209 kr (€4,229) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)