Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.471 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 40,945 kr (€3,910) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)