Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16741 SEK / PHP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,258 kr (Php186,710) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)