Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.512 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 10% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 36,377 kr (€3,460) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)