Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.484 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 4% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 33,554 kr (€3,200) in Le Havre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)