Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.242 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 32,183 kr (€3,142) in Latina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)