Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.512 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,241 kr (€2,591) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)