Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06695 SEK / PKR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,937 kr (₨282,871) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)