Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06449 SEK / PKR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,103 kr (₨265,212) in Larkana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)