Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.223 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 34,939 kr (€3,418) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)