Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.282 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,262 kr (€3,819) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)