Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06812 SEK / PKR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 68% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 11,599 kr (₨170,261) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)