Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.035 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 48,860 kr ($5,408) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)