Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.214 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 48,399 kr ($5,253) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)