Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.125 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,497 kr ($4,738) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $112 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (38 minutes ago)