Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.506 SEK / PGK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 18% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,550 kr (11,793 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)