Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.752 SEK / PGK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 17% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,353 kr (10,303 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)