Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.907 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,650 kr ($2,359) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (32 minutes ago)