Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08287 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 42,197 kr (¥509,190) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (41 minutes ago)