Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08008 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 40,487 kr (¥505,566) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)