Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 30.491 SEK / KWD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 10% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,842 kr (Dinar 1,372) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 3 hours ago)