Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.553 SEK / KWD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 6% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 40,288 kr (Dinar 1,363) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)