Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14321 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,813 kr (руб 103,439) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)