Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.887 SEK / GHS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,058 kr (GH₵16,456) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)