Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.073 SEK / MYR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,178 kr (RM9,733) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)