Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 SEK / MYR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,111 kr (RM8,849) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)