Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 SEK / NOK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 24% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,654 kr (kr 38,680) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)