Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.073 SEK / NOK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 30% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 49,493 kr (kr 46,111) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $280 (about 3 hours ago)