Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13642 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,480 kr (руб 120,798) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)