Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 SEK / HKD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 28% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 42,378 kr (HK$41,645) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)