Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 SEK / HKD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 41% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 46,618 kr (HK$41,731) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)