Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01532 SEK / XOF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 23% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,987 kr (1,565,640 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)