Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.273 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 34,742 kr (€3,382) in Kotka.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (44 minutes ago)