Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,618 kr (9,939 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)