Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14104 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,521 kr (руб 95,866) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (31 minutes ago)