Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17209 SEK / PHP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,059 kr (Php116,562) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)