Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08268 SEK / ALL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,845 kr (506,130 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)