Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,620 kr (6,323TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)