Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07979 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 42,260 kr (¥529,627) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)