Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07478 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 32,011 kr (¥428,081) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)