Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12637 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 59% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,914 kr (₨110,100) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)