Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.462 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,735 kr (€3,033) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)