Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.242 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 32,891 kr (€3,211) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)