Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08633 SEK / KES
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,147 kr (Shilling337,617) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)