Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 61% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,429 kr (14,290 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (33 minutes ago)