Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31817 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,473 kr (45,487₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)