Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32848 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 11,310 kr (34,432₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)